4 Groups Of Upper Body Training You Should Exercise
Feb 24, 2023
Slimmest Smart Watch
Today is mainly to the chest, back, shoulders and other large muscle group of the upper body training, need to be assisted by weight equipment, to girls, you can start from the chest push, rowing action, weight from about 3 kg start training, do a 10, if you feel very easy and then slowly add, don't take a very heavy AIDS, it will be easy to cause muscle strain oh! Today, let's share 4 upper body exercises.
4 Groups of upper body training
Action 1: dumbbell sitting shoulder push (10 times, 3 sets in total)
Because it is the first stage of training, the core is not strong when the sitting will be the first, standing will wait for more advanced start.
- Sit firmly with your back against the back of the chair.
- Keep your chest out and your shoulders down, not hunched.
- Exhale while using your core lift.
Action 2: Dumbbell (one hand) Chest push (do 10 times, 3 sets in total)
Beginners recommend starting with one hand, because both hands can be difficult to control and you're not sure if your chest muscles are where you're putting the power.
- Lie down firmly with your back against the back of a chair
- Hold a dumbbell in one hand and hold your chest in the other to see if you're using the right strength and muscles.
- Lower your elbows over your body while the dumbbell is moving down.
- Push toward the center while exhaling, keeping your shoulder blades firmly pressed against the chair while doing so, and most importantly, keeping your wrists perpendicular to the floor from your elbows as the dumbbell goes up and down.
Action 3: Dumbbell (one-handed) Row (10 strokes, 3 sets)
Back muscles are basically, if you don't specifically train for it will not use the part, like a lot of people will hunchback is because, there is no muscle in the back so it is easy to lean forward, so the back muscle training will naturally lift the chest, people will become more energetic!
- Start with one hand and support the chair with your left hand while holding the weight with your right hand.
- Take a lunge with your left foot in front of you so that your body is straight and your pelvis is straight.
- Lifting the dumbbell with your elbows close to your body is correct.
- Pull your elbows back to allow your back muscles to stretch further as you go down.
- Exhale when pulling up, do 10-12 reps, 3 sets in total.
Action 4: Dumbbell (both hands) Row (10 reps, 3 sets in total)
- Put the dumbbells together.
- Bend your knees slightly and push your hips back.
- Pull your elbows close to your body, and remember to push your stomach, tuck your chin in, and tilt your eyes forward.
While walking,pay attention to your health is important.For monitoring you health,wearing a BP smart watch is a good choice.You can use it to monitor your BP,HR,temperature,SpO2,and others.