BP doctor watch:Reasons why you must choose it
Oct 28, 2022
Blood pressure watch
Why you should choose BP doctor watch?About it,you may feel confused.The following will give you the answer:
Risk factors for increased blood pressure include:
- Overweight or obese. The higher the body weight, the more blood is needed to supply the tissues with oxygen and nutrients. As the amount of blood flowing through the blood vessels increases, so does the pressure on the walls of the arteries.
- age. Because the risk of high blood pressure increases with age, older adults are more likely than younger adults to have elevated blood pressure. Many older adults have developed high blood pressure from elevated blood pressure. However, elevated blood pressure can also occur in children, especially children who are overweight or obese.
- gender. High blood pressure is more common in men until about age 55. Women are more likely to develop high blood pressure after age 55.
- Race. Hypertension is particularly common in people of African descent and often occurs at an earlier age than in Caucasians.
- Family history of hypertension. You are more likely to develop high blood pressure if a first-degree relative, such as a parent or sibling, has high blood pressure.
- Not actively participating in physical exercise. Not exercising not only increases your risk of high blood pressure, but it also increases your risk of being overweight.
- A diet high in salt (sodium) or low in potassium. Sodium and potassium are two key nutrients your body uses to regulate blood pressure. High blood pressure is more likely if your diet is high in sodium or low in potassium.
- Tobacco use. Smoking, chewing tobacco, or being around others who smoke (secondhand smoke) can raise blood pressure.
- Excessive drinking. Drinking alcohol is associated with increased blood pressure, especially in men.
- certain chronic diseases. Conditions such as kidney disease, diabetes, and sleep apnea may increase the risk of elevated blood pressure.
Having a watch that monitors blood pressure in real time has become very important, which is why smartwatches are so popular.