5 Minutes a Day to Relieve Back Stiffness
Mar 27, 2023
Smart Watch For BP
The hunchback causes the shoulders to retract, and the back becomes thicker and thicker over time. No matter what clothes you wear, your upper body will look strong. The shoulder opener exercise is to let the shoulders stretch out. Girls practicing shoulder opening can also dredge the blood of the upper body, which has many benefits.
This time I will share with you 4 shoulder-opening movements, let's take a look together!
Shoulder Opening Step 1: Choose stable furniture
- First of all, hook a place with your feet, and remember to choose furniture that maintains stability and does not move.
Shoulder Opening Step 2: Bend one foot at 90 degrees and extend the other outward
- For the foot part, please bend the foot on the floor to 90 degrees.
- Then stretch the other foot out, making sure that the hand stretched upward is on the same side as the hooked foot.
- Then take a deep breath.
Shoulder Opening Step 3: extend the hand downward, as far as possible
- Stretch your hands down, and then reach your feet.
- Stretch down as far as possible, so that the hands can be placed next to them naturally.
Shoulder Opening Step 4: place the center of gravity under the shoulders, and be careful not to compress the cervical spine
- The main thing is to put the gravity under the shoulders, and then you will feel the pressure on the shoulder blades, and you can stop for a few seconds during the process, and then return to the original position.
- Once one side is done, switch to the other side.
Special attention should be paid to be careful not to injure your shoulders and necks. If you feel too much pressure or uncomfortable, it is recommended to pause first. If you have a friend by your side, you can ask her to help, so as not to compress the cervical spine.
The difficulty of exercise should measure your own ability to avoid sports injuries!
BP Smartwatch is a good partner for exercise, it can remind sedentary, monitor calories, heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure, etc.